Thursday, May 14, 2009

Spoiled

When I was in college Mom used to send me care packages with cookies and other treats. Now she sends them to her grandkids. I've told her she's in charge of care packages through their college years...

Our latest package included boxes of Cars crackers and Disney princess crackers for each child, a box of Lucky Charms for Bradford, and sunglasses for Miss Anne. 'Cause Mommy doesn't feed her kids, you know--Grandma has to step in.

Here Anne is, modeling the new glasses. We love Grandma!

3 comments:

Mom said...

Awwwww......she looks so cute in her sunglasses!! Tell Brad I will continue to look for "Cars" sunglasses; just wish I could have located them for this package. BUT, he gets to enjoy Lucky Charms instead!! : )

Joanna J. said...

She is so beautiful!

Lyndsey said...

She's a sunglasses diva