Friday, October 03, 2008

Dinner

On a whim tonight we decided to go to a Japanese steak house (hibachi style) with the kids. I'm so sorry I didn't have the camera with me because Brad had a blast! He watched very carefully and asked lots of questions and squealed with joy every time the chef did anything.

He filled up on the soup, salad, shrimp appetizer, and fried rice, and was too full to eat a bite of his chicken and veggies, so we have plenty of leftovers. He loved everything--from the soup to the mints at the end. The soup had three thinly sliced mushrooms, and he was a bit hesitant, but I told him that Grandma LOVES mushrooms, and she likes them so much she won't share her mushrooms with anyone else, so he ate them right up and pronounced the soup "delicious." It was the same way through the whole dinner--I've never seen him eat so much!

2 comments:

Mom said...

I would have loved to have seen him! Glad he likes mushrooms like his Grama!

Uncle Rick said...

Sounds like a family reunion @ Ichiban is in order