Thursday, October 09, 2008

1,000!

Wow, this just snuck up on me. This is post #1,000 for the Baker Family Blog. It's been a little over three years since I started the blog--that's almost a post a day.

Anyway, I've been asked what Bradford wants for his birthday, so I've created an Amazon wish list--it seemed easier than trying to describe everything individually. So here it is.

It's by no means a hard and fast list, but you get the general idea of what he'd probably like. Feel free to get him something else, but please, think long and hard before you buy a toy that makes noise. Those things could end up at your house someday....the guilty parties know who they are--I don't need to name names. **Cough MOM Cough**

There are no books on the list because we have a lot already, and I'm seriously considering some homeschooling curricula that include a lot of books, so I'm going to hold off on buying new books so we aren't double-booked.

No comments: