Monday, September 29, 2008

LibraryThing

I am finally finished putting Doug's books into LibraryThing!! Actually, my books are in there too, but they account for about 10% of the books--the rest are Doug's.

You can check out our library by clicking here.

I still haven't put the books that are in Doug's office into LibraryThing--I think I'm going to have to do that on a weekend when he can watch the kids--but everything else is in. It only took nine months, but all 3,216 books are labeled! Don't worry--we haven't actually purchased all of those books (I think that would be over $30,000 on books!)--God has been gracious to give Doug a book allowance at almost all of his jobs, so we can thank his employers for our wonderful library.

Actually, I think I had better go downstairs and clean off his desk...it's been two weeks since I've done that and he's purchased some more books since then...

1 comment:

Lyndsey said...

necessita pictures por favor