Tuesday, August 05, 2008

It's not just the blanket...

On Sunday we went to visit our friend, Miss Kay. She has about ten times as many trains and tracks as we do (and I thought we had a lot!), and ever since then Brad has been asking me when we can go back!

She also gave the kids Pooh Bears, and now, along with her blanket, Miss Anne does not go anywhere without her Pooh Bear. It is very soft, so I don't blame her.


Anne also brings the book with the butterfly inside (pictured above) anywhere she can. She loves to sit in my lap and have me read it to her over and over again! So here she has everything a girl could want: blanket, Pooh Bear, book, apples, and Swiffer.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brad and his family can come back ANY TIME! Just remember, I have a 14-year head start on you for collecting trains and track!
The photos of Anne with Pooh are great!
Miss Kay

Lyndsey said...

Her hair is getting so long! Better start studying up on your hairdos. Maybe Mom will be available for lessons when she's down there.

The Hodges Family said...

Too cute! I just giggled when I saw her cute self come into Sunday School on Sunday. She's such a joy!

Mom said...

French braid lessons when I'm down there??? I can't wait!!