Sunday, August 17, 2008

Furminator


Doug bought a Furminator to try and control the shedding that goes on at our house. Benjamin is the worst, and this is what I got from him after just a few minutes of brushing. He can only stand about 15 minutes before his patience runs out and he tries to bite me. This is probably only half of what I could get from him if he let me.

Those stepping stones, by the way, I got for $2.50 each at a Lifeway store. They were 75% off, and I also got two really nice pots for some plants for $5 each (again, 75% off). I'm not sure what to do with them, which is why they are on the deck, but I'll think of something!

1 comment:

Mom said...

I LOVE my furminator. I got one online for cats. Only $25 with shipping and handling. Jenny actually loves it. I could not believe all the hair I got off from her. Kel said she looks smaller! Oh, the furminator I got is much smaller than yours and for cats only. Could be why the "boys" don't care for yours all that much - hurts maybe?