Monday, June 16, 2008

Pigtails!


Doesn't she look adorable?! Okay, maybe a tad devilish. But really, too cute! Don't worry, I didn't let her go to church like this--I was just experimenting. She arrived at Sunday School with a sedate little bow in her hair. But it won't be long before I can do all sorts of fun things with her hair--I can't wait!

The suitcase is Doug's--he went to the Southern Baptist Convention in Indianapolis this week. During one of Brad's "train trips" in the kitchen, he told me he was going to the "Southern Convention with Daddy."

3 comments:

Mom said...

Maybe Minnie Mouse - too cute!!

Leah said...

I loved it when G's hair was long enough for pigtails! It is fun to watch the progressive from little stumpy pigtails to sprouts that are sticking straight out (that was Easter) to actually having long enough hair that the pigtails can lay flat...or 'flat-ish'. Anne is precious!

The Hodges Family said...

Her pigtails are so cute. Why not have her where it like that at church. I'd eat it all up with her cute self! LOL

She's beautfil. You and Doug have such cutties!

Zinnada<><