Tuesday, June 24, 2008

More CVS


Guess how much I paid for all of this? Does it help to know that all of the above retails for $51.55? That's:

2 boxes of bandaids
4 soyjoy bars
3 toothbrushes
2 tubes of toothpaste
1 bottle of listerine
2 packs of AA batteries (8 per pack)
2 packs of C batteries (4 per pack)
1 pack of AAA batteries (4 per pack)

For....are you ready?.....$7.83. That's right. $7.83.

I also received over $30 in ECB that I will use on my next visit--hopefully I'll spend even less! I'm telling you, if you're paying for toothpaste, toothbrushes, shampoo, conditioner...you are paying too much!

How do I do this? Read my last post on this subject, and then check out couponmom.com and CVS to get started!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Nicole!
I've been smartly shopping at CVS for several weeks now (much to the general manager's chagrin). They know me by sight now as the crazy coupon lady. In addition to ECB's, I use coupons from the Sunday paper that greatly decrease my bottom line! I LOVE to get the new CVS circular every Sunday and plan my weekly shopping!
Joanna Jones

Anonymous said...

Congratulations, Coupon Queen!
Kay

The Baker Family said...

Hey Joanna--next time we're in LA together we should go to a CVS together and really freak them out!! :)