Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Good News

The good news is that the MRI of my spine doesn't show any lesions like the ones on my brain.

I have been scheduled for language/memory testing on June 18th, and a follow up MRI in early July.

The best case scenario is that they see the same lesions--no changes--and decide that I'm just really odd with eight lesions on my brain and something else is causing the speech/memory problems. An alternate scenario would be that the MRI shows changes, which would probably indicate MS (not all people with MS have lesions on the spinal cord).

So we're in a wait and see pattern now, for a little less than two months. Thank you so much for all your prayers and emails--I very much appreciate it.

Please pray for Brad--his surgery (tonsils, adenoids, and ear tubes) has been scheduled for May 15th.

1 comment:

Kelly said...

Good!! Lets hope it stays that way. I love you, Nicole