Thursday, April 10, 2008

Quit Your Job Day

Apparently, today is Quit Your Job Day! My sister and I both quit our jobs today, though we didn't plan it that way. I decided to give my boss one extra day's notice, and she got a new job. Her current job doesn't give her ANY benefits--can you believe that? And her new one has TONS of benefits. It's a really good move for her.

What will I be doing? My new position is for a small family business. I'll be the COO and CFO of the Baker Family, under the leadership of CEO Douglas Baker. :)

That's right--I'm coming home! My last day will be April 30th, and then I'll be a full-time homemaker. I am SO excited--this will be the first time in 4 1/2 years of marriage and 3 1/2 years of motherhood that my focus will be exclusively on our home. What a privilege and blessing.

1 comment:

Joanna Jones said...

Congratulations Nicole! I am so happy for you and Doug. I pray that this will be a blessing to you and your children. Have fun!