Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy

I love North Carolina. I love the trees that are EVERYWHERE, I love the green, green grass. I love the flowers. I love that when builders build, they take care not to cut down trees, and if they do, they plant new ones.

I love the weather. I love the blue sky and the sun. The SUN!

I love the traffic. I love that I can drive five minutes from my house and be amongst farms and another five minutes and come to a shopping center with plenty of parking and lots of stores.

I love the people. I love that everyone smiles and says hi and I love that drivers let you pull in front of them, and a safe distance between you and the car in front of you is regarded as a "safe distance," not an "invitation to please pull in front of me and see how close you can get your bumper to mine."

I love our house. I love that we HAVE a house. I love that we have lots of space, and a front yard, and a playset, and a cul-de-sac, and a driveway. I love that we have a garage!

I've been here four months now. Granted, I haven't sweated through a summer yet, but right now I don't ever want to leave!

Praise God for so many, many blessings.

1 comment:

Mrs. Huse Clifton said...

It is wonderful that you are so Happy!!!! You are blessed. Tonight baskin robins is having a 31 cent scoop night if you live near one. I might be able to get my 2 there but time gets away from you so quickly, who knows. The kids look great and so big, looks like they love it too. Have a wonderful May Day.

Karen