Sunday, April 27, 2008

Caption Contest!


I need a caption for this picture please. Some background: Brad has on my new sunglasses (thank you, Mom!), and he's sitting on my new sewing machine.

Okay, quick update on the sewing machine. Joanna's dresses have inspired me to try to make something for my kids. So I wanted to buy a sewing machine. But didn't want to spend money. Then I remembered: we've been part of a consumer research panel for 2 1/2 years now (can't say which one online--email me if you're dying to know), and we have not yet cashed in any points for participating in all that time. So I looked online, and sure enough, they had a sewing machine available for just about all of our points. So I ordered it and it arrived in a couple of days (it was supposed to take 4-8 weeks!). Very nice.

Anyway, what Brad is sitting on may look like my new sewing machine, but it's actually a train. And he's the conductor. And he's saying "Choo, choo! All aboard!"

Leave your caption in the comments!

1 comment:

Mom said...

Well, I can't think of a caption at the moment, but he sure looks like a little diva sitting there with your sunglasses on!! : )