Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Sick


This is Anne, the morning we got her up from her crib and found that instead of Anne, she'd been replaced by her evil twin, the green monster. Her entire face (I'm not kidding) was crusted with green. Green on her cheeks, her chin, layers under her nose, IN HER EARS...her eyes were crusted shut. It took Doug 10 minutes with a hot washcloth to get it all off. Thankfully, I was able to be home with her and took her to the doctor, where she received extra-strong antibiotics. By Sunday morning she was so much better.

But then we noticed Brad's eyes were red. And had green in them. So Doug took him to the doctor on Monday. Then Doug got sick. Now I'm sick. So we're all in various stages of icky green miserableness.

I get to go home tomorrow!!! YAY! (Can you tell I'm not liking this whole travel for work thing?) So more pics all around this weekend.

No comments: