Monday, November 12, 2007

It's Official:

Doug is the new Director of Public Relations for the Baptist State Convention of North Carolina.

Say that five times fast.

We're moving to NC!!!! Finally, an affordable home and good public schools. Too bad I can't take my office and transplant it in Cary. :( Well, it's a new opportunity for us, and we get to see family more often (hi, Oma--see you next week!), and I'm excited.

On a different note, we Bakers are falling apart. Doug was in the ER yesterday with a kidney stone (in Greensboro, NC, without me!), I'm home from work with a throat so sore it hurts to move my neck, Anne (still) has a runny nose, and Brad is about to have another MRI (Wednesday). Please pray for us!

2 comments:

Mrs. Huse Clifton said...

Congradulation and may good health find you all.

Amy said...

Nicole, I'm so sorry to hear you guys are moving! Not that I've been great about going up to see you guys, but I do keep updated on your blog! :) It sounds like it's going to be a really great move for you guys. Good luck, and congratulations to Doug on the new job!