Monday, October 15, 2007

A Week of Anne

Yes, can I help you? I'm eating here.

I'm still amazed that she is able to sit upright and do this--Brad never did this--he always had to lay down to drink.

Are you still here?

This week we'll be featuring Anne, mostly because Daddy took Brad to Richmond on Saturday, and I didn't take any pictures on Sunday (but both kids were really cute on Sunday). Anyway, this week is all Anne.

Speaking of Anne, I just sold our travel system (stroller, infant car seat) and baby bouncer. I posted them on Craigslist last weekend and today I exchanged them for cold hard cash. It was more emotional posting the listing than actually giving the stroller away--I mean, we're now saying that we are not prepared to have another child (if we do, we'll have to go back to trusty Craigslist because if you know me, you know I'm not forking over good money for another travel system, not when we just practically gave one away!).

I'm so grateful for my two children, and I would love any more that God would give us--but that's really unlikely, given my medical history. Plus, we really need the storage space and that travel system took up a lot of room! So, we're officially moving on from this period in our lives and it won't be long now before I start putting bottles and baby clothing up for sale (I'm sure that will be hard, too!).

No comments: