Thursday, February 23, 2006

Dinner time






In retrospect it probably wasn't a great idea to encourage Brad to play hide and seek during dinner. Although he did seem to enjoy the sausage and spinach rolls before he stopped eating.

I wish I had been able to take some bathtime pictures--he was in rare form tonight. Lately Brad has been giving me a hug during bathtime. Which is fine, because it is the end of the day and I don't mind getting a little wet. But tonight he gave me three hugs, the last two while he was covered in soap. So I not only got very wet but got very soapy. Oh well, at least I'm clean.

He had his first physical therapy appointment Wednesday, and we discovered that with the help of the orthotics (those wonderful, wonderful things) he has already met all but one of the goals we set for him in January. He still needs to get to a standing position completely on his own, but I can tell he'll be there soon. His next PT appointment is in April, so he's doing pretty well.

And that's all the (Brad) news that's fit to print. :)

No comments: